The aim of the Centre performance is facilitating in the development of Ukraine as a legal state through bringing national legislation and functioning of state institutions into line with European standards.
- The main directions of the Centre performance are:
- monitoring of the current normative legal acts and legislative initiatives;
- identification of the problems in the state legal development field, research their causes and their legal nature;
- elaboration of the reform conceptions;
- elaboration of the projects of normative legal acts;
- legal expertise of legislative initiatives;
- preparation of the scientific practical comments to the normative legal acts and scientific methodological recommendations about the implementation of the law enforcement practice;
- studying and analysis of judicial practice;
- holding conferences, seminars, roundtables with discussing defined range of problems, and also applied training sessions.